[EMS Discuss] Borrow a floor screw jack

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 00:50:25 PST 2014

The problem with the bottle jack is it tends to want to bend out in the middle and fall down. Darrell loaned me a screw jack about two feet long. One way or another I will figure it out.

I'm refurbing a shower. I have 4 large tiles that will make up the ceiling and I need to prop them up until the mortar sets. If they fall they brake. We will see.

Greg