[EMS Discuss] Solar Foundry

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:37:06 PST 2014

Sad news, I can confirm that the frosting is having some impact. I can get
a lot hotter spot off the clear 11" square than from the much larger but
not clear lens. Bob, I will take you up on the offer of the Novus #2, see
if that helps. Worst case, well, back to the shopping around for a better
lens...