[EMS Discuss] Member List with optional photo opt in

Cord Slatton cord42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 10:43:18 PST 2014

I am putting together the opt-in member listing on the sandbox site.

The members I have listed are:

Cord Slatton-Valle
Marie Slatton-Valle
Bob Miller
Weston Turner
Darrell Perko
Clif Cox
Craig Godwin
Mark Danburg-Wyld

The page is at: http://ems.catsylvania.com/member-list/

anyone else want to be listed?

anyone who is listed want additional info listed? email, github, website,
title, etc...? I can also show you how to edit that yourself, it's super
easy!