[EMS Discuss] Can haz dishwasher/microwave safe food "disposable" containers plz

Sam Foster sam at sneetchworks.com
Sun Feb 2 14:36:08 PST 2014

More things I can divert from your recycle bin. You know those clear
plastic food containers they have at the grocery store for pre-prepared
foods, olives etc. Turns out some are dishwasher and microwavable, which
means I can use that plastic as the substrate for my circuits. So, if
you spot any, please think of me and put them to one side, drop them off
at the space (I'll get a container set up there) or just let me know.

More details:
http://www.sam-i-am.com/blog/2014/02/soldering-onto-plastic.html

thanks,
/Sam