[EMS Discuss] Website update progress

Sam Foster sam at sneetchworks.com
Tue Feb 4 09:55:54 PST 2014

I poked around and it looks pretty good. I can see tweaks we might want
to make but in general its a huge improvement. Looks like you have the
Frontpage category for blog posts set up already. What's going on with
the pledge button. On the current website I clicked it and it just takes
me to paypal. Is the code we are using wrong or out of date?

Of the rest of the list of todos, what do you think blocks publishing
the new site?

/Sam