[EMS Discuss] Website update progress

Marie Slatton-Valle sparkleglitterglow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:33:18 PST 2014

Cord set up the front page category last night and dropped the circle from
the logo.  The code for the pledge button is likely out of date.  It's also
broken on the old website.  :( I sent an email to the board to get the
updated code since I do not have the login for the EMS paypal account.

The site is ready to go.  I mostly wanted more eyes looking over the
changes to make sure there no serious issues with the new site before
replacing the old one. :)  Thanks for catching the HTTPS issue Cliff!

Cheers,
Marie