[EMS Discuss] Website update progress

Marie Slatton-Valle sparkleglitterglow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:15:16 PST 2014

I just remembered the webcam login info on the website needs to updated
also.  Is the info below correct as is?  And is this for the office cam,
shop cam or both?  Should there be any additional instructions for logging
in?  I recall some people having issues.

To access the new EMS video system:

Web Interface (Active X required):

http://67.171.228.17:4626/

Username: EMSGuest (case sensitive)