[EMS Discuss] Server rack sold

Weston Turner wstnturner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 21:18:02 PST 2014

I'll be at open hack on Friday but not on Thursday. I didn't think we had
an open hack on Thursday, so I'm guessing it was a typo. Anyway, if its
Friday there will be people there to help with the dis-assembly and moving
of the rack, many hands make light work... But I don't think we want to
remove the power supplies because they are for UPS units that could go in
the rack (or are in the rack sans batteries?). Plus, it may be more trouble
than its worth not to just sell it as is. Does anyone else want to weigh in
on this?

Weston