[EMS Discuss] Server rack sold

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 07:19:42 PST 2014

Ment Tuesday

________________________________
 From: Weston Turner <wstnturner at gmail.com>
To: Darrell Perko <dperko at efn.org>
Cc: EMS Discuss <com.eugenemakerspace.discuss at eugenemakerspace.com>
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] Server rack sold

I'll be at open hack on Friday but not on Thursday. I didn't think we had an open hack on Thursday, so I'm guessing it was a typo. Anyway, if its Friday there will be people there to help with the dis-assembly and moving of the rack, many hands make light work... But I don't think we want to remove the power supplies because they are for UPS units that could go in the rack (or are in the rack sans batteries?). Plus, it may be more trouble than its worth not to just sell it as is. Does anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Weston

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Darrell Perko <dperko at efn.org> wrote:

>Sorry, hit send too quick.  So, Friday?  I wanted to be there, but
      it looks like I will be up at my place making sure the snow
      doesn't wreck my not-so-temporary temporary carport.