[EMS Discuss] Office cam is back online

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Sat Feb 8 22:41:01 PST 2014

Ok but that doesn't answer my question. This info does not belong in an
email posting that will eventually get buried. If the system is to be
usable by all members then the documentation has to be in a place where
they know to look for it, and that is with the other cam info on the
community page. So if you have this part of the information now, when
are you planning on publishing it for all to use?

     Clif