[EMS Discuss] Office cam is back online

Cord Slatton cord42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:15:28 PST 2014

I agree with Rick...If you know how to do something and want it done,
what's the use of complaining about it, just do it! If I wasn't in the
middle of something last night I would have posted the info just like
Rick...I feel like this happens at EMS pretty regularly with a number of
issues.

Clif, since you asked for it to be published, seem to care that the info is
online more than others, and have access, once Ellery gave you the info,
instead of asking him to do more work, since he already set them up and
donated them, maybe you should consider if there could be a reason he
didn't publish them to the website, like he is too busy or didn't have an
account, and take the initiative and do so yourself.

On another note, if you would like an account to the website to help work
on it, make blog posts etc. please let me know.