[EMS Discuss] Server rack sold

Weston Turner wstnturner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:35:35 PST 2014

Will anyone be a the open hack tonight so we can sell the server rack? I'm not going to be at the Tuesday open hack, so I'd like to know if someone can help with this. I believe Greg said Rajiv would be coming tonight to pick up the rack tonight.

We will need to remove any of our equipment from the rack (if any remains in it) and move the router and modem and other equipment from on top of the rack.

Best Regards,
Weston