[EMS Discuss] nitrous oxide

Benjamin Hallert ben at vipmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:35:15 PST 2014

This sounds like a cool project. If you have a bottle, you might be able to check with industrial welding supply to see if they would fill it. If you are up for experimenting with very small quantities, cooking supply stores often have nitrous oxide in little cartridges that look like CO2 cartridges for BB guns.

A couple of years ago, I spent a week or so drawing and dreaming about building a rubber fueled, nitrous oxide oxidized hybrid rockets to mount to the trailer hitch on my car. It wouldn't produce very much thrust and the size I envisioned, but I would technically have a rocket car for a little…
- Ben