[EMS Discuss] nitrous oxide

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Thu Feb 13 13:18:34 PST 2014

That should work for getting the n2o.  I just need a tank to store it in.
 I checked Autozone's website and they sell 10lb and 15lb "tank kits" but
they are like $500!  That's ridiculous.  I don't need anything specialized,
just a tank that these guys can fill.  I'm curious why those kids are so
expensive.  Maybe they are special light weight tanks or something.