[EMS Discuss] nitrous oxide

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Thu Feb 13 15:28:47 PST 2014

I am interested, Ben.  I was looking into where to source large blocks of
graphite (or graphite rods would be better) for the purpose of milling into
a nozzle.  I'm not sure if I want to go with graphite or steel but I'm
really in the very basic stages of this project.  I'll let you know when I
get to the nozzle stage and we can make something happen.