[EMS Discuss] Target range - Elephant in the room?

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Thu Feb 13 20:15:28 PST 2014

It's been a week and there has been no movement on this.  I'm
scheduling a *tear
down* day for *Saturday, February 22 at 1:00PM*. If someone wants to haul
the thing away for off-site storage before then, that's fine.  I know Cord
has mentioned that he wants the bike trailers before it gets stored off
site somewhere so just make sure you talk to him about that first.  Also,
if you take it, please announce it here so everyone knows who did what, and
why.

If you have some parts on the target gallery that you need saved and you
can't make it to the tear down, please make it known publicly so they can
be set aside for you.  Maybe we can bring some beers and pizza and make
this fun?  We'll iron out the details as the day approaches.  I have it on
the EMS calendar.  If you like to break things apart, please show up and
help out.  The more people we have, ideally the more fun it will be and the
faster we will get this done.

Rick