[EMS Discuss] Maker Porn

Weston Turner wstnturner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:23:05 PST 2014

My word! Speaking of drooling over cars, I saw the first Tesla Model S in Eugene today (that I have spotted anyway) I drove right next to it for several blocks and was very sad when it got away from me :(.

Say, do you think specular reflection is a problem for the driver of that Cobra when the sun is shining (or anyone anywhere near the car for that matter)?

I'd like to see the specs on weight savings and increased rigidity for making the car with billet aluminum versus the original steel...

Regards,
Weston