[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former Update

Benjamin Hallert ben at vipmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:48:16 PST 2014

Don't forget about storm trooper armor! That's the main purpose for these vacuum formers, isn't it? :-)

Hey quick technical question about vacuum… Is this a roughing pump? Or is it capable of drawing a fairly hard to vacuum if you make the time investment? I have a project I've been thinking about for a few years and access to hard vacuum is a prerequisite.
- Ben