[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former Update

Benjamin Hallert ben at vipmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:58:49 PST 2014

I'd need ~.025mm/mercury vacuum.  I've wanted to build a Farnsworth/Hirsch inertial electrostatic confinement fusion reactor for years, and once in a while the bug comes back to bite me.

Anyone here ever build one?  I suppose I should probably start a separate thread for that at some point, right now I'm still sourcing materials to see if I can afford it.
- Ben