[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former Update

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Fri Feb 14 11:01:22 PST 2014

When you say ~.025mm/mercury are you saying you need almost a complete
vacuum?  Like 30 inches of mercury? I haven't used the vacuum much, and I
don't have much experience with them.  But we were able to pull a vacuum of
29 inches last night and that's in two large propane tanks with all the
hoses.  I suspect that it could pull pretty close to 30hg if your vacuum
chamber is smaller.  Of course the closer you get to 30 the slower it goes.