[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former Update

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Fri Feb 14 11:20:44 PST 2014

You can make mirrors in vacuum!  Aluminum evaporation in a vacuum chamber
using high voltage to flash it to vapor.

When it comes to cool things to do, a vacuum pump doesn't suck.  I mean, it
sucks but doesn't suck.  How about this:  It's cool.  Well, except for when
the motor gets hot, but that's not what I mean.  Oh bother.

- Ben