[EMS Discuss] inertial electrostatic confinement fusion reactor

Rick Osgood rick at eugenemakerspace.com
Fri Feb 14 11:33:07 PST 2014

Well you can see how little I know about this stuff.  That does sound more
advanced that what we are doing with our machine.

I also know some people in AZ who have been working on an electron scanning
microscope on and off for a few years.  I believe that required a good
vacuum and some intricate measurements.  Maybe they can help as well (at
least with advice and information).