[EMS Discuss] inertial electrostatic confinement fusion reactor

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Fri Feb 14 11:34:33 PST 2014

Awesome, Tom, thanks!  Like I said, I'm still scoping out the project.
I've got a lead on possible local sources for most of what I need, just
have to figure out a few specifics.

For anyone interested in seeing how do-able this is, here's a good writeup
in MakeZine:

http://makezine.com/projects/make-36-boards/nuclear-fusor/

How cool would it be to add 'built fusion reactor at the EMS' to the
checklist of cool projects?  :)

Ben

- Ben