[EMS Discuss] inertial electrostatic confinement fusion reactor

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Fri Feb 14 11:45:00 PST 2014

If anyone is interested in seeing a Fusor in action in a fairly simple
form, here's a good video (with a clever music choice):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38xVBd60yas

In its base form, a nuclear fusor looks pretty straightforward.  Once you
start doing things like measuring neutrons it probably gets a little more
complicated, but that's optional.

Could be a cool group project!

Ben

- Ben