[EMS Discuss] Did we figure out which projects were EMS sponsored?

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 18:40:31 PST 2014

Looking through my emails, at minimum the following people voted to sponsor
each of the Vacuum Former and the Pumpkin Slingshot. Last count I know of
dues paying members is 23 or 24, and so 12 seems to be the magic number.

Vacuum Former
1. Rick
2. Ellery
3. James
4. Mark
5. Bob
6. Greg
7. Ben
8. Craig
9. Sam
10. Clif
11. Cord
12. Weston

Pumpkin Slingshot
1. Bob
2. Rick
3. Cord
4. Clif
5. Piotr
6. James
7. Mark
8. Ellery
9. Darrell
10. Greg
11. Weston
12. Austin

I can't find a record of anyone voting to sponsor the Target Gallery, or
anyone requesting a vote on the Tesla Coil. Best as I understand it, the
Target Gallery is being disassembled this Saturday unless someone moves it
off-site first. Tesla Coil is in the pick-a-part area, but I'm not sure
that's the intent: Rick, did you mean for it to be scrap?