[EMS Discuss] Target range - Elephant in the room?

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Thu Feb 20 15:52:36 PST 2014

That's good because the trailers would complicate my ability to haul it to
wherever.  The bed on the trailer is 6' long and we can have some overhang,
I think it should fit with a little swearing.  Is it going somewhere to rot
or some place good?  If it's going to rot in someone's barn as a 'possible
future project', we might want to do the tear down but that's just my
opinion.

- Ben