[EMS Discuss] Co-Working and Incubation Mixer

Eric Harvey swimleft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:39:26 PST 2014

Good Afternoon EMS Members,

My name is Eric Harvey and I am working on bringing a TechShop style space
to Eugene. On one hand my goal is provide high quality prototyping
equipment for hardware start ups in the Eugene and Corvallis area. However,
I also want to provide a valuable asset for the maker community.

One way that I hope to be an asset to the maker community is that my space,
Swim Left Labs,  will offer off hours access to laser cutters, milling
machines and Stratasys 3d printers for folks in the local community.

There is a meetup going on tomorrow night at CodeChops. I would love the
chance to speak with folks from the EMS. I want to be an asset to the
community as a whole and doing so requires a dialog with the EMS.

Here is the link to the meetup,
http://www.meetup.com/CodeChops/events/168019352/ .

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Best,

Eric Harvey
President | Swim Left Products, LLC
303-887-5015