[EMS Discuss] Makerspace Improvement Day!

Bob Miller kbob at jogger-egg.com
Tue Feb 25 19:52:35 PST 2014

All those are worthy goals.  I can't commit yet to being there, but
I'd like to be.

I think it's time to start not just cleaning and shuffling what we
already have, but designing and building some new
organization-enhancing furniture.  One item that bugs me is the gray
metal shelving unit near the workbench.  It isn't holding all the
tools that we keep there.  Maybe a different shelving unit would help,
or maybe we need more than one.  Ideas or suggestions?

I threw together the power strip hitching post one evening.  I chose
that because I knew I could finish it in an evening, and because I
believed that getting the power strips off the tables would make it
easier to keep the tables clean.  (I think it's working.)

What can we do about the steadily growing collection of tools on the workbench?