[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Panel

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Feb 26 10:59:53 PST 2014

I just had this wired thing happen to me, and I thought my mind was
going. I was talking to Jher on the phone and I mentioned the
Kickstarter pannel to him and he said oh when is that? I said I think
its in a week or so let me look it up...
So I went to our trusty EMS calendar and lo and behold it says Feb 10th
and has all the details carefully spelled out. I thought wow my sense of
time is a little off but where did that week and half go? Could it
really have just flown by? Did I sleep through it? wow...

So guys If we are going to advertise lets at least try to get the info
correct or we will be very successful at having no one at all show up. ;-)

     Clif