[EMS Discuss] Kickstarter Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:23:32 PST 2014

Oops! Yes, if someone who knows how and has permissions could update the
calendar, that'd be better. I suspect that will not be the primary source
of information for people coming to the event, but no reason for it to stay
wrong. :-)

Unrelated note: although I have several volunteers for Sunday to assist
with set-up/tear-down and staffing an EMS info table, I do NOT have a clear
volunteer for videotaping the event, which I would like to do.  I guess I
could just stick my cell-phone on a chair near the panelists, but I'd like
to think we can do better than that... Anyone?

Thanks,
Mark