[EMS Discuss] Makerspace Improvement Day!

Marie Slatton-Valle sparkleglitterglow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:13:08 PST 2014

I'll be attending after 2pm.  As for organization, I come across a fair
amount of clear storage containers at M.E.C.C.A. Would clear shoebox-sized
storage totes be helpful in anyway?  Any other sizes?

I'll also be bringing a fantastically, functional sewing machine scored
from a freebox!!  I'd like to carve out a little corner in the warehouse to
store the machine, an ironing board along and a small amount of materials
for EMS members. If the space under the stairs is still available I think
that would be a good location.

Cheers,
Marie