[EMS Discuss] Makerspace Improvement Day!

Ellery Weber ellery at elleryweber.com
Fri Feb 28 11:19:26 PST 2014

I have to work out in Eastern Oregon this weekend so I won't be able to
attend :(

However, now that the server rack is gone, we need a new place to store some
of our networking gear. There might be materials enough to repurpose
something to hang off the wall where the rack used to be (high up), or some
other solution could be devised.

Just a thought if there's more manpower than ideas/tasks available on
Saturday.

Good luck!

EW