[EMS Discuss] Trek Theatre in March (free events)

Marie Slatton-Valle sparkleglitterglow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:28:12 PST 2014

For my felllow Trekkies,

Trek Theatre is performing a play based on the ST:TNG episode *Measure of a
Man *by Melinda Snodgrass.  There will be two shows per night on March 1st,
8th, and 15th. Shows start at 7:30pm and 10:00pm. Doors will open a half
hour before the performance. Our own Orion Slave girl will be dancing
before the show. *Free admission. SPACE IS LIMITED!* So get there early!

I will be playing a minor role as Counselor Troi!!  Also, the actors will
be wearing 3-D printed comm badges thanks to EMS (and Bob!).

https://www.facebook.com/events/229852133869219/?ref=22