[EMS Discuss] New Space Business Planning Committee Call Out for Members

Weston Turner EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 3 01:24:31 PST 2014

Hi All,

At this time we have a majority of votes cast for our first EMS Business
Planning Committee meeting to be held this Saturday from 1pm to 5pm. Please
join us if you're interested in planning our course for getting into a new
space, and developing a revenue model to ensure that the transition is
sustainable.

Best Regards,
Weston