[EMS Discuss] New Space Business Planning Committee Call Out for Members

Sam Foster EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 3 11:56:14 PST 2014

Are we really planning a 4 hour meeting? I'd suggest we plan an agenda
for about an hour's worth of meeting, expect to overrun by 30mins and
take further discussion to the mailing list - or a subsequent meeting if
necessary.

/Sam