[EMS Discuss] Winefelly Recycling: Good source for parts.

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 3 16:48:33 PST 2014

All,

Tim from Winefelly Recycling has been by the last couple of Fridays and
he brought a few gifts:  Some nice magnets, the steel rods by the lathe,
and a few stepper motors I put upstairs.

Tim is trying to do recycling the way it should be done.  That is, to
take things down to their component parts and carefully recycle all that
can be.  That also leaves quite a bit that potentially can be reused,
and he would be happy to see these components in the hands of those who
would do so.  So, please check out his place when looking for parts for
your next build.  I noticed a good selection of power supplies, cheap.
Ask to tour the workshop, as the retail space in front only has a small
fraction of what's available.

Tim also needs things to recycle.  So please consider taking your
e-waste, dead tools, household appliances, and other devices to him.  I
think this could be a mutually beneficial relationship. When we have
more space available, he would like EMS to be a collection point and he
would come pick up.

-Darrell

Winefelly Recycling
30030 Kaiser Ave, Unit 9  (not very far out Prairie Rd.)
Eugene, OR 97402
541 844 4120