[EMS Discuss] Winefelly Recycling: Good source for parts.

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 4 09:48:18 PST 2014

Tim was back last night with a gift bag of motors and solenoids.  Mark
took a solenoid for his current project, and the rest are upstairs in
the pick-a-part.  There was a large stepper (NEMA 26?), a 3 RPM gear
motor, some smaller steppers, and probably some that I forgot.

If you're on this list, TIm, thanks!