[EMS Discuss] Eugene Mini-Maker Fair, Meeting with Nick and Sabrina

Joshua Marinacci EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 8 10:40:42 PST 2014

I’ve got a nice soldering iron that I could lend to the event.
I’d also love to show off my Printrbot Simple and some web based software I’m working on for doing 3D design.

-j