[EMS Discuss] Meeting with Sabrina from Maker Fair, New Space Fundraising

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 8 14:46:44 PST 2014

I heard a podcast in the last week about Double Union,
http://www.doubleunion.org/, which apparently got all their funding for
materials/equipment through a successful indiegogo campaign. Food for
thought.

I'll ping Bill Ellis from the city's development office and let him know
we're getting close to a move, see if he maybe has any leads on potential
partners or if he just wants to throw us some grant money... :-)