[EMS Discuss] Best results with Rick's Makerbot?

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 8 15:57:25 PST 2014

The replicatorg/skeinforge profile that was working Friday is
tw<something>2 -- the twtesting one that worked earlier got some thing
switched around so it dumped you into a preview thing.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>