[EMS Discuss] 3D printer

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 8 16:33:41 PST 2014

This time NOT just to Bob...

Having had to unclog and clean off my printrbot bass nozzle I would
recommend getting it up to temp with no filament into and unscrew the brass
tip. Clean the threads while hot (don't forget to have spare teflon tape on
had to put back on the threads when replacing the nozzle).  Soak the brass
nozzle tip in acetone for awhile then with the teflon tap replace nozzle.