[EMS Discuss] EMS WordPress Updated

Jason Petorak EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 8 16:30:07 PST 2014

My apologies for the delayed response.  It has been a very busy week.

Yes, I would be more than happy to assist in getting any outstanding
headshots completed.  What would be the best time to get the remaining
members all in the same location and ready for a headshot?.

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 9:07 PM, James Hukill <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

> Jason has most of the members head shots already doubt it would take any
> effort for him to get the rest.
> Paging Jason..
>

> On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM, Ellery Weber <EMAIL HIDDEN>wrote:
>
>> I agree, it sounds like a good idea!
>> On Jan 4, 2014 7:38 PM, "Cord Slatton" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>>
>>> I think a member list with pictures would help me as well. Would others
>>> be into having a page with a list of Member pictures and first names?

Jason
www.petorak.com     |     (541)357-9884    |     EMAIL HIDDEN

*"Fear is a darkroom where negatives are developed."  -- Michael
Pritchard*<http://www.petorak.com>