[EMS Discuss] Laser cutter

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 13 10:36:11 PST 2014

No, it's not finished yet, if that was your next question. (-:

This weekend I wrote about half of a G-code to S-code translator,
found out how to generate G-code from Inkscape, and ordered relays
from Digikey.  The relays will let the Arduino control the water and
air pumps.  So there is constant progress, but still no schedule.