[EMS Discuss] Target Gallery

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 14 06:58:58 PST 2014

During the last meeting some of you spoke up to say you would help on the
Target Gallery. I am at the point where I would like to finish it, but
cannot myself, due to time constraints and working on it by yourself being
difficult.

I am leaning towards scrapping it, but I don't really want to and I know
others would prefer not too(maybe some would prefer to, speak up). I think
the Target Gallery has potential to be used for fundraising and just to be
impressive and fun if we can get it done, but I can no longer be the sole
motivating factor to make work get done on it.

Cord