[EMS Discuss] Target Gallery

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 14 09:41:47 PST 2014

Apologies to Cord and everyone;  I went silent on this and everything else
last week. I got a one-two punch of a family tragedy and the final shoe
dropping on our home foreclosure. I'm not going to really have time to do
anything for at least the next month, maybe more depending on how we land.

--
Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN>