[EMS Discuss] Is 3-D printing working?

Darrell Perko EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 14 13:50:54 PST 2014

All,

Last Friday I tried to print a test object from Thingiverse.  It was a
simple object, just a small collection of walls, but Skeinforge was
returning errors toward the end of the G-code generation process.  I got
distracted by new people arriving, but I believe I saw the same on one
different STL file as well.  If someone wasn't planning to already,
would someone please fire up Rick's Thing-O-Matic and see if you can
successfully print?  There is someone who would like to come in with
their kid and see that process.

I'll probably stay home and work on the member records.

Thanks,
-Darrell