[EMS Discuss] Please read if you pay dues via direct Oregon Community Credit Union transfers.

Darrell Perko dperko at efn.org
Tue Jan 14 21:19:34 PST 2014

All,

It turns out that after OCCU automatically labels your transfer with
"ONLINE TRANSFER" you get exactly 15 characters to describe your
transfer, though of course the web interface accepts more.  The extra
are simply discarded silently.  May I suggest using your first initial
(no period), last name, and the month abbreviation or abbreviated month
range that the membership payment should be applied to.

If you recognize the following truncated descriptions, please contact me
so I know who you are.

"EMS Dec 2012 du..."

"MBRDues&Donatio..."

Thanks,