[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Rick Osgood rick at eugenemakerspace.com
Wed Jan 15 17:29:32 PST 2014

Obviously I'd love to see the event hosted at EMS but I understand why we
can't plan for it right now.  I would not be opposed to hosting the event
at the library if needed.  I think it's a good solution.  If we get some
dates in stone around the EMS move pretty soon, then I think EMS would be
better off hosting the event on-site if it would still be possible.  I just
think it would really help with exposure, ESPECIALLY if we have a shiny new
space to show off.  Events like this might really help us bring in new
people.