[EMS Discuss] EMS Event Idea: Kickstarted Panel

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:11:33 PST 2014

I agree, at EMS would be great, especially if we have a shiny new. That was
my original intention/hope - that this be a way of getting people in the
door on top of everything else. I feel a bit daunted about the logistics,
though, I admit.

I do not have to give money to the library for the space for a couple of
weeks; and so I won't lock it down just yet.

Bob: the library does not allow events that charge admission - nor can we
sell anything or even pass a hat. But I suspect we can get away with
pitching EMS and inviting people to come visit/join.

Thanks,