[EMS Discuss] Logic Diagram Challenge

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Jan 15 20:42:16 PST 2014

Sure I can do it in three but two of the gates have to have one
inverting input each. Since gates often come in quad packs it might be
nice to find a circuit that would use all four in a pack. Though if it
helps my fourth gate is just an inverter and there are often left over
ones from other packages.

     Clif